“Community Owned Liquidity” NFT Project Funding Request

Thanks for your feedback Deadcoin, it is valued and thoughtful as always! Will try to answer your questions as best I can.

This website is intended to be a place to check whitelist eligibility, mint your NFT, view your NFT, and possibly see raffle results and have a raffle countdown. We will have to see how it all falls into place once we get to work but I hope it can check all these boxes.

Good things to think about in regards to the NFT’s trait’s and layers, we have some flexibility here and could probably increase if needed.
In regards to NFT’s being saved for the artists and devs, I do intend to include a purchased NFT to the primary contributors as part of the compensation package. These NFT’s would be paid for from the budget and have no impact to the treasury we will build from the mints (All NFT’s must contribute funds to the liquidity, no freebies that will dilute other members shares).

The way I see it your NFT represents your share in the treasury and if we bake in a redemption where people can burn their NFT to pull out their share then there will be a time period before redemption opens up. Redemption is still an open discussion so I will save the final details for our final proposal. Initially I intended to have no redemption option and the funds would remained locked until further down the road once exponential growth has been achieved, but after feedback I do think some redemption option should be built up front but with protection of the incentives for at least 1 year.

The raffle is a fun element that I wanted to include so that we could have some fun while we hold. Really excited about this element being included.

Would love to chat openly about whitelist ideas, we want to attract lots of great new people and OG’s to our new Across sub-community.

1 Like