Initial thinking around token distribution

Thanks for starting the discussion! I second on starting from the Curve model, could be a great way to boost TVL

Sushi and curve are models for reference, but I think we can try new ideas:
1: Linear release through block reward
2: Team allocation scheme: R & D and operation expenses of the agreement laboratory team
3 Foundation Scheme: establish our foundation as a long-term community construction, network management and other expenses
For the recent hot tokens, we can learn from the models of dydx, ens, PSP and other tokens. We can raise the heat and bring great attention through airdrop. Many people will participate in this project, so that the project can not only obtain market share, but also obtain ideological share.

But the specific amount is what is important

・A flat token is given to Across users (bridges and pools).
・Additional rewards will be given according to the amount deposited in the pool, the number of times they bridge, and their contributions on Discord.

1 Like

I cannot agree more. Sushi is the best

I agree with you and express my support

Support your proposal

1 Like

I definitely think Curve’s model is good, we have seen other protocols like Ribbon, Frax and Keeper adopt it and they have done well. It rewards mainly the longest term thinkers.

1 Like

Just wanted to share that for many up and coming projects airdrops if chosen to do so are really big deal to be honest whether good or bad, I’ve noticed projects either get a boom in months of progress sooner or get setback in terms of price value and community growth

Intresting, I like this idea.

1 Like

More money you have, more money you get… I don’t like it :wink:

This system would also reward engagement level and early participation. Money in will always be a big factor.

3 Likes

Remember - there are POAPS to :wink:

3 Likes

I’m not sure if this is a premature question, but, do we know which DAOs have a similar enough structure to what Across DAO might become, that we could interview or use their token structure as a reference?

2 Likes

How was the sushi system? Can you give details

That’s a great idea. I agree with you

Interesting ideas I like it

2 Likes