Thank you @EAsports for this proposal.

3 Likes

I THink good IDEA !!
many people enjoy this

50/50 ACX/wstETH PooL
IL good :grinning:

• Using a trusted platform in Balancer
  • Keeping a simple 50/50 pool to minimize complexity or potential IL
  • Using wstETH as the pair provides deep liquidity and also additional yield opportunities other than trading fees for LPs through the Balancer/Aura framework that allow for cost efficient provision of liquidity instead of having to constantly incentivize long term.
  • In addition, aggregators can route swaps from eth to ACX even when the pool is wstETH/ACX. Balancer’s UI uses cowswap for trading and they are very well integrated so from a buyer/seller’s perspective it is no different than having ETH as the pair to ACX
3 Likes

I think that’s a very good idea. This is finally a real start. Tokens are also scheduled to be issued soon, and expectations are very high.

1 Like

Happy News!!! Let’s do it :slight_smile:
Tokens are also scheduled to be issued soon, and expectations are very high.

1 Like

respect your choice, i got your back. this is wonderful proejct and will be meaningful tokens.

appreciate for your proposal. lets go booosst!

1 Like

Very interesting acitivity, I think it is a Cool and Good NEWS! and i respect your choice
Thank you @EAsports for this proposal.

1 Like

This is good for our DAO?
I think it will be good
Lets make and build eco system together. I support your effort and suggestion

1 Like

This is a very considerated proposal.
I am agree with this proposal and hopt to success of launch of $ACX.

1 Like

Good suggestion. Much more needs to be done as part of the project development. But we will manage, because our business and the project are the best.

Wow. Nice Proposal…
we should participate in !
I agree with this…!

Initial Liquidity is very important…!

I think 60000 acx\week not enoth at now. I believe more tokens need to be allocated for price stability.

Totally agree! Balancer is my favourite defi platform. They were never hacked, their liquidity are safu :slight_smile:

so nice is fast and good ^^ but interface is so black, i think white is good how about you?? brighten is so good more

This is a very good idea! Support it by two hands! :heart_eyes: Good luck and waiting forward for the launch!!!

Very nice proposal i think!

Hope the project has a great future! WAGMI
Is there any plan to launch token before next year?

Solid proposal. I have two minor suggestions;

• Aiming for a 1month LM program makes sense as @poopster mentioned, since 2weeks will go by in a flash

• I think it might be better to pair it ACX with ETH. Don’t get me wrong wstETH obviously has better intrinsic yield but there are far fewer wstETH holders than there are ETH holders and I would think that the vast majority of wstETH holders have their wstETH already deployed in some way, eg)

• In a vault on Maker
    • Lending on Aave/Euler
    • in a Curve pool
      So it may be more difficult to compete with attracting those types of LPs to LP on Across versus a raw ETH holder - of which there are many - who may be attracted to these long tail opportunities

Either way I don’t feel too strongly about my position on the points mentioned above and would support the proposal the way it is as well.

Great proposal @EAsports!
I agree with the comments on extending the LM program to a longer time frame than 2 weeks.
Also curious to hear the reasoning behind pairing it with wstETH, I understand users would get extra staking rewards while LP’ing but it also adds an extra step to setting up an LP and in a way targets a smaller market. At the end of the day whether it’s wstETH or ETH, I support this proposal.

2 Likes

I support the proposal to have Across use Balancer for their liquidity DEX & that Risk Labs provides some initial $ACX incentives from the Across treasury for LPs to help establish liquidity
So i voted yes . Can’t wait for it to list

1 Like

Missed the vote window, but the proposal sounds good to me and Balancer is a great platform to launch this through :ok_hand:t3:

It’s a great proposal, almost like excellent example of proposals :slight_smile: @EAsports ! Rather than presenting my own opinion (voting is already closed :D), I would like to make a point. From Across Protocol’s many Medium articles and a quote in Across Docs that says “Designed by the engineers who built UMA, Across was the result of approaching bridging not only as a technical concern but as a financial engineering concern.” we can understand the team seems to support Financial Engineering rather than AMMs (Balancer is an AMM, as everyone knows). But it looks like the DAO has made its side clear!