Across ($ACX) Community Initial Liquidity Proposal

[quote=“EAsports, post:1, topic:1129”]
It’s important to solidify this pool as the primary venue for trading ACX immediately so when the launch happens we don’t see fragmented liquidity across DEXs.
[/quote] I missed the proposal window but want to insist on something. This is for me the main point of this discussion. Don´t split the liquidity.

Nice Active proposal

A very reasonable proposal , it will greatly benefits the whole ecosystem :fire:and also induced more trust to the community

A reasonable proposal that will help increase trust in the community and the development of the ecology, I support this proposal

this is awesome, i support this, i think it will be good for the community and the project :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Great proposal :+1: But it seems to me that 60k tokens does not sufficiently account for the attention to the project in the community. And this attention is actually huge

nice!!! This is awesome!!! This will boost up ACX to the moon! With this proposal, this will further cement ACX’s stability and provide firm hold on DEX markets. Balancer is a good platform with established market and support. Definitely worth the wait! Lezgaw ACROSS

Nice Active proposal

A very reasonable proposal , it will greatly benefits the whole ecosystem :fire:and also induced more trust to the community

Will those who are in dao get airdrops? I just joined, can adding lp to the pool be a criterion? What can we do to support the community

It’s so good I absolutely agree. I think the project is going in a good direction. Let’s keep developing like this.

Very interesting acitivity, I think it is a Cool and Good NEWS! and i respect your choice
Thank you @EAsports for this proposal.