Across Token Launch Proposal

I like this proposal ,great proposal, great governance!
dear team,

1. Can dappback NFT holders and Translators join to the co-founder’s share, share 20% of the airdrop token reward? because ,these people have contributed to completing tasks, publishing articles, and tweeting.
  2. Can you reward discord boosters with some airdrop tokens?
2 Likes

There’s still 20% reserved for significant contributors (#4). The new Dao created would need to decide how to allocate that. So it can be for all these groups.

3 Likes

Yes that’s the current idea. They would get the drop in nft and need to burn it if they want the $acx. Nft will have some special status to earn at a faster rate etc. So will incentivize to keep.

2 Likes

Love the idea ! Hope it passes…

I think this proposal is very good and I support this proposal. Maybe you can more rate can be given to early users

Why not sharing them KPI options instead of straight tokens, based on the volume of the protocol?
If they switch and make people switch, they get tokens.
If not and volume do not increase, the unallocated tokens stays in the DAO or are shared.

1 Like

Yup, agreed it will make sense to drive up awareness by dropping some tokens to users of other bridges… Take it like a marketing budget to drive more eyes/usage to the platform.

我喜欢这个模式,刚进来还没有弄明白怎么玩儿

This is uma from cosmos right?

great!you’re making great progress!

Very good proposal, only by continuously advancing the project construction can it be successful

Wish it will be good

Future bright project

This proposal is perfect, I hope it will not be changed.

How do we get to vote

Hope the community is getting better and better

keep building, its a great vision lets change the traditional way off finance and spread the love

I have some doubts, the co-founders share 20% of the tokens, but most of them never contribute, those who experience the product get 10%, I think they should take more, and the lp part, do we consider the whale problem, whales who get a lot of tokens will bring a lot of problems, such as smashing, governance attacks, etc

We hope that the project will develop better. We are very confident. We also hope that the project can give some rewards to those with DIS status, and it will be even better to give some rewards to DIS supporters!

I think server boost members can also get rewards