Across Token Launch Proposal

Is reNFT transferable or locked to a particular wallet forever? If it is transferable then the rewards mechanism unwinds I think. If it is locked it will work as intended. What about NFTs that act as wallets (there are a few out there). Are they allowed to interact with the contract to the same effect?

2 Likes

Support this proposal, how to vote

I don’t agree with you, it’s a give back to the early backers who contributed a lot.

yes the idea is you burn the nft to claim rewards, but you can always get a new one afterwards, but status is reset.
lol - yes i’m hoping there is a lot of talent in the community to build out something much much nicer than my MS paint art work. it can be as elaborate as the community decides. a full on game if desired.

3 Likes

Talking about gamification, if the point is to avoid burning reNFTs and keep the value locked, I think we can make an easy and light combat (card?) game based on the rank of the NFT (Peon, Grunt, etc). With rewards (even if they’re symbolic to begin with). Making them tradable could give them more value than the “face value” in this case. You tend to get attached to those little creatures.

1 Like

great proposal, great governance, great align of interests

1 Like

Agreed! I would at least allocate more than 10% for actual early users of the product. I have been in the Discord for months keeping up to date, using the product…but happened to miss the short time period to click the button to be “before March 18th”. Obviously early discord should be rewarded, but in comparison to only 10% for early users the ratio seems off.
20%-25% for early users, 10%-15% for early Discord would be more fitting IMO.

I agree with this too. Early users should get more than just 10%, they tested the project at its most early stage despite the risks e.g someone like me that has been using the protocol since last year November. Early project testers should infact be considered first before anyone else , they didn’t just use but for someone like me I spread the gospel too.

2 Likes

I applaud the team for coming up with this. Community first is the motto and the team has shown signs that they believe in the community which is quite commendable however I think early bridge users should get more than 10% if discord contributors are getting 20%.

1 Like

You want to reach regular bridge users in DEFI space so in my opinion (said it before) i would suggest allocating x% of the airdrop to adresses that regular use competitor bridges like Arbitrum, Optimism, Hop, Connext, Celo etc etc… I take that % from the #2 referals because imo that part is sensitive for gaming the airdrop. Also allocate some to the Dappback NFT holders because they helped spreading the word by doing social tasks.

1 Like

Amazing thought process by giving NFTs and reward long term co founders . It shows that the protocol will be a success and would like to congratulate Risk labs for there support and dedication in moulding Across.

2 Likes

I have been following this project since months now and seems to be very promising, I bet this will be a milestone of our community, can’t wait to see it!

@BingBing

“dear team, builders who hold the builder nft should be considered to be rewarded too.”

I agree to this, we should!! :smiley:

1 Like

keep building, its a great vision lets change the traditional way off finance and spread the love

I really like the idea of allocating some tokens to regular users of competing bridges with transactions above a certain volume.

A bit ambivalent about whether this should be in the initial airdrop or at a later date with the 85% of the token supply that’s held in reserve.

On the one hand, dropping on users of other bridges is good for buzz and marketing.

On the other hand, we have no reason to think the recipients would contribute to governance.

1 Like

absolutely agree!!!
if you wont a strong community should ogs have a stronger voice

I have high confidence in the future of the project, been with the project since day 1.

Will dappback NFT holders be considered?And how about server boosters in discord?It means a kind of donation.

2 Likes

Some people entered the community early, but did not get the label.I don’t think it’s fair to be ineligible for airdrop. They should be compensated.

Love the proposal but I had a question about the initial airdrop (to discord members, LP and ppl that bridged) Did I get it right that their airdrop portion is also going to be locked in a NFT and we will have to burn it to get rewarded ? Cause If so I find it amazing to keep ppl around !

I think builder Nft holders should get some portion as well for help building Across. I think also Co founders before should maybe get 25% of the initial 15 million ACX tokens for our loyalty and our belief in the future success of Across since we’ve been here since the start

1 Like