Hello Community Members,
I am Muskan Sadh from Finstreet India’s first Crypto and DeFi Education Platform. We are hereby sharing our plans below to aware our audiences about Across Protocol features and utilities. Feel free to share your thoughts after going through the plan of action.
Across Protocol Educational Awareness Campaign Southeast Asian Community
Finstreet is India’s First Crypto & DeFi Education Platform. Our platform acts as an easily accessible medium for people to learn about the importance of DeFi & cryptocurrencies and the different asset classes associated with it.
India is one of the fastest-growing countries in terms of Crypto adoption. We are seeing a massive surge of traders participating, DeFi users, and crypto enthusiasts in decentralized ways of earnings & DeFi protocols. This makes it the perfect time to direct these interests within the community. Our goal is to create an Educational video series aimed to create awareness about Across Protocol & its features within the Southeast Asian community. This is how Finstreet will implement it:
- Introducing Across Protocol to the potential new DeFi users, influencing crypto-aware Indian users about the Across Protocol. India has one of the highest crypto adoption rates which makes this a great opportunity for organic growth. Our campaign will introduce and bring more users from the Indian Crypto community on the Across Protocol into cross-chain trading.
- Organizing dedicated sessions & webinars to attract traders & liquidity providers to Across Protocol.
- As Across Protocol is the fastest, cheapest and most secure cross-chain bridge for Eth, Arbitrum, Optimism, Polygon, and other Layer 1 Layer 2 networks. We will communicate the merits via educational campaigns using different channels.
- Educate people about the Across Protocol with the use cases & merits of different features.
- Create better and more relevant reach in India and other Hindi-speaking southeast Asian nations.
- Create Brand awareness among the Indian crypto and DeFi community.
- Detailed introduction of the project with regular coverage on any new product/update launch.
- Help in creating strong brand recall value among the DeFi and crypto community.
- Regular updates about Across Protocol developments to the Indian community.
- Rank Across Protocol organically on YouTube using both long-tail and short-tail keywords to reflect the campaign in global searches and keywords, below are some results of our implemented strategies which can be seen on YouTube’s first page:
- Top DEXes in Crypto
- Tether Explained in Hindi
- WazirX Review
- Derivative exchanges in India
- Best decentralized exchanges in crypto
- Best Crypto exchanges in India
- Best Crypto app in India & many more
- Top DeFi Projects India
- Top DeFi Projects in Crypto
Similar traction we will bring towards the projects with our campaign organically getting visibility on the Across Protocol educational content with the digital research.
Proposer Background :
Finstreet is India’s First DeFi & Crypto Education Institute. We have been on a journey to onboard users to Web3.0 space and help people initiate their journey in Crypto with easy to understand educational videos in native language.
Finstreet has a massive offline community. We are connected with 1100+ top educational institutions and is associated with top engineering colleges & technical universities such as:
IIT Kharagpur, IIT Roorkee, IIT Bombay, IIT Calcutta, IIT Patna, IIT Gandhinagar, IIT Kanpur, IIT Madras, IIT Jodhpur, IIT Ropar, IIT Guwahati, BITS Pilani, B Schools- IIM Ahmedabad, IIM Bangalore, IIM Kashipur, IIM Udaipur.
These management institutions are the hub of new-age skilled traders who are talented, and motivated to use different great DeFi protocols.
Channels for distribution:
More than 3.1 Million+ people in the crypto and DeFi interested community.
YouTube 77K+ subscribers | Finstreet - YouTube
DailyHunt Josh 1.4 million+ followers | Josh - India’s own short video app
MX Takatak 137.5K followers
Rizzle 402.4K+ Followers | Finstreet | Short Videos on Rizzle
- 3.1M+ followers altogether
- 20 million-plus monthly views on all platforms
- 6.3 million impressions per month on YouTube
- Verified profiles on all the short video platforms
- 20% month-on-month growth
- We are the Biggest Crypto niche influencer providing educational content in Hindi and English
- Targeting niche Indian audience
Mandates of Across Protocol Educational Awareness Campaign
The purpose is to increase growth and awareness about Across Protocol in India: Onboarding users, liquidity providers and traders creating educational awareness about the projects. Cultivating a connection of the Indian community with the project. Through our campaign, we would like to bring user base traction who are specifically interested in DeFi towards Arcoss Protocol.
To meet our purpose, we will focus actively to increase brand visibility through cross-channel content creation and distribution. Create monthly challenges for users to further create content for Across Protocol such as Medium articles, Reddit discussions, and videos, and incentivize them for their contribution like a prize. The goal is to increase engagement within the community, to ensure active participation.
Across Protocol Video Series will include the following video format:
- Daily Crypto News
- Review videos
- Interviews with core committee members
- New updates videos
- Tutorial & use cases videos
- 2 Webinar Sessions
Across Protocol Webinar Meet-ups:
Meet-ups in top web3 communities, investors & traders clubs to onboard onto Across Protocol.
Project Implementation Plan
Finstreet is offering the following to kick-start its campaign for Across Protocol:
- 3 Product Tutorial Videos explaining the History and Background of Across Protocol and How to use Across Protocol Bridge on different chains, how to add liquidity into the pools & remove. Showcasing tutorials using different pools.
- Product Review Video showing all the advantages & merits of Across Protocol over other Decentralized Platforms/Projects. E.g. great UI/UX, most secured etc.
- 5 Dedicated news updates (Biweekly basis)
- News Banners for 1 month in all the videos with best use cases (approx in 50+ videos on Finstreet channel).
- 5 short videos each posted on all platforms (5*4 = 20 videos) to create a buzz around Across Protocol (alternate days of a week)
- Webinar sessions with the people behind Across Protocol. Webinar will be conducted based on community members’ availability.
- Meet-ups in trading clubs of top Web3 communities connecting interested traders & DeFi users to Across Protocol.
- Conduct 2 giveaways and incentivized challenges each month for 3 months to bring further engagement.
Value To Across Protocol
We definitely believe & looking to create a long-term asset for Across Protocol through our educational campaigns.
- The content created can be used as helping videos to get through for the traders on Across Protocol & LPs.
- Key KPIs to be achieved with the campaign: 15.0 million views on content related to Across Protocol and 30 million+ impressions of the entire campaign.
- To bring an active users & increase activity and transactions on Across Protocol.
- To attract potential traders to trade on Across Protocol.
- Finstreet has a massive offline community and direct associations with Traders clubs from India’s biggest Management Institutions. We will share regular updates, opportunities, events, and other information within these clubs through our Finstreet Ambassadors.
Campaign + Webinar Scheduling Process
The Across Protocol will be given a content calendar within a week of confirmation of the campaign, we will share our partnership form with the community members on which we will base our campaign. The date and Time of each video will be mentioned and the community members will be notified 1.5 weeks before the traders Webinar sessions, to finalize speakers from the Across Protocol community members and feasibility of time and date.
- We want to start our campaign by creating a buzz around Across Protocol through short videos on our short video platforms to reach a broader demographic.
- After the publication of 2 short Videos, we will start our YouTube campaign with Product 2 Tutorial videos. After which we conduct our 1st Webinar session.
- After the completion of the 1st Webinar, we will be posting 1 Review Video, Final Product Tutorial Video and 2 short videos, before we conduct the 2nd Webinar.
- Finally, we will complete the Across campaign with 1 Ranking video and 1 Short Video.
The campaign will be 2.5 - 3 Months long. (It may go longer as per the market conditions)
Budget: We are looking for a total grant of $7,500
Tranche 1: Our request is $3,500 upfront
Tranche 2: Rest $4,000 after 3 tutorials + reviews on the platforms, 4 short videos are published on respective platforms and 1 webinar session with traders & LPs.
We are Aiming for the campaign to last 3 Months.
Funds from the grant will be used in the following activities:
A) Cost of the following activities:
- Research of the content
- Designing the creatives
- Content Architecture
- Video Content Production
- Quality Assurance
- Quarterly reports
B) Setup cost
- Monthly Infrastructure cost.
- Miscellaneous operational expenses.
Results of our recent collaborations:
- We were able to garner more than 7800+ active users & 25 million+ impressions for WazirX in the last 6 months.
- We are able to get 3800+ signups over Huobi Global with our campaign in just 3 months.
Here are the links :
Along with this, we have partnered with Binance, Tron, Polygon, Near Protocol, Algorand, FIRO, Balancer, Bancor, AAVE, Zcash, Huobi Global, Deribit & more such projects.
You can take a look at our Linktree. You can see our work that we have done previously.
We have been announced as the Official Educational Partner of platforms like: Algorand, NEAR Protocol, Firo and official community supporter of Polygon and Chainlink.
Take a look at our work, links to our social media channels are all mentioned here:
The track of all the content will be updated regularly for the team in the content calendar (excel sheet), that we will be sharing before starting the campaign.